Motel & RV Park Rules
Thank you for staying at Pacific Motel & RV. It’s our goal to ensure the comfort and safety of all of our guest. Here's the basics:
1. We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service to Anyone.
2. Speed limit in the RV Park is 5 mph for the safety of all. Watch for children and pets.
3. Each RV is to be clean. All RVs must be legal and in good working order. We reserve the right to refuse service to any rig based upon its appearance and/or condition. Please keep your space clean of all trash and cigarette butts. The cleanliness of your space is your responsibility.
4. Pets: All dogs must be on leashes at all times. They can be walked any place in the park; but, must be cleaned up after. If they poop, you scoop.
5. Quiet Time: 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. Please be considerate of your neighbors. Many of our guest are here to fish…they go to bed very early and depart very early.
a. If you are departing at 530am for charter fishing, please be respectful to other guests. Don’t park loud diesel trucks next to other RVs or tents – move them as far away as possible while keeping them at what you feel is a safe distance. You can move your loud vehicles in the motel parking lot, if you wish. Just let the Park Managers know.
b. Don’t yell for each other at 530am. Keep kids quiet – not everyone is going fishing.
c. Music should be kept at a comfortable level before 10pm. After 10pm, it’s quiet time.
6. Guests: All overnight guests are to be registered with the office. Overnight visitors must be checked in by 8pm. All non-camping guests are required to leave at 10:00 pm. Guests may not become permanent tenets without approval by the management. You are responsible for the actions of your children, guests and pets – therefore, any damage to the park or property will be charged to the renter. The park management is not responsible for accidents or theft on your space. Insurance of your RV is totally your responsibility.
7. Children playing out of your space should be supervised by an adult at all times. Young children on bicycles are required to wear a helmet while riding on the premises. Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children and financially responsible for any damages incurred by their children.
8. Trash: The dumpster for guests is near the Restroom/Laundry building. No trash shall be left out overnight. No littering in or outside of your space. Please place all trash, bottles, cans, cigarette butts, food wrappers etc. in dumpster. We are striving to keep this park as clean and litter free as possible. Join us in keeping it that way.
9. Fish Cleaning Station: Clean up all fish bits. We provide newspaper to wrap your carcasses in before placing in your own plastic bags. Please seal bag tightly. It is important that you wrap your fish parts in the newspaper first – this cuts down on the smell and flies at the dumpster before garbage pickup day. Razor Clam shells and guts – you’re encouraged to take them back to the beach on your next dig. Again, please do not just throw the shells and guts directly into the dumpster. Use the newspaper provided and your plastic bags sealed tightly!
10. Campfires: Please use only the designated fire rings. If you are unsure as to where those are located, please ask someone in the office. Also, please note that campfires may be completely restricted during the mid-summer months when the fire danger is high (check with the office if you’re not sure). Fires must never be higher than 1 1/2 feet. Fire rings are for firewood ONLY - Food scraps, cigarette butts, plastic, aluminum cans, bread ties etc. do not belong. Never leave fires unattended!!! Always extinguish fires completely when leaving them for any amount of time.
11. No smoking or pet washing in the laundry room, restrooms or showers. Please use proper receptacles when extinguishing cigarettes. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground. There are propane tanks on every RV.
12. Please respect privacy of fellow guests - Do NOT walk through occupied sites. Don’t drive onto other’s sites.
13. Be sure to close awnings when leaving your rig unattended. Strong winds can come about suddenly and cause severe damage.
14. Swimming Pool: The pool is open June 20 thru Sept 1. Pool Hours are 11am to 7pm. There are no lifeguards at the swimming pool on duty. Swim at your own risk. Children must have adult supervision: No Exceptions.
15. RV Park Check Out Time is 1pm. If you are charter fishing, please ask us if a later departure time is possible.
16. Hotel Check Out Time is 11am.
17. Prices & fees subject to change without notice.
18. Washing vehicles, RVs, or boats must be pre-approved by manager.
We want everyone to enjoy their stay at the beach and at Pacific Motel & RV! Respect your neighbors.